Local SEO For Small Businesses, E-Commerce, Churches and Non-Profits
42% of consumers used search engines as their primary tool to find local business information. Make sure your site is the top result they see with our local SEO service.
Three parts to Local Search Engine Optimization:
Google updates continue to challenge Small Business SEO development. Nevertheless, fresh and relevant content continue to be at the center of a productive SEO strategy
Fresh and Relevant Content
Successful Search Engine Optimization begins with well developed content, page titles, optimized images and videos, as well as key word placement on individual pages. That is only the beginning. Google, Bing and Yahoo not only wants relevant well written content they want it to stay fresh, which requires updated and well maintained content. This one reason blogs have become so popular.
Local SEO Development
- Add Website to Webmaster Tools, Analytics and Google Places / My Business Webmaster Tools help control how Google, yahoo, and Bing interact with a websites and receive valuable information.
- Using Webmaster Tools does not help your site get special treatment; but helps to index all of your pages, pictures and videos and identifies issues when addressed, can help your site perform better in search results.
- Sitemap: A XML Sitemap file submitted through Webmaster Tools makes it easier for major search engines to discover the pages on your website.
Social Media Integration
- Adding a Blog to your website is a great way to add a social media feature to your website. The content written is stored within you database and will remain your property. You can expand your audience by linking it your FaceBook, Twitter, Linked In and Google accounts. Or, you can add Social Share Buttons to your Blog.
- You can also showcase your Twitter feed or FaceBook posts directly by embedding them into your website.
- You can place Share Plugins on Product Pages, include Visible Social Media Buttons and use Social Media Insights alongside Google Analytics to determine visitor’s click through.